Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Nice

I really like the sort of wackyness of it. It is original and very well made. I really like how you have brocken it all up so that when the action hits the parts all around they get messed up. I especially liked the gun that was made from the falling keyframes. Hehehee. Oh, it was good, oh yes XD.

Lebleux contre le fisc Lebleux contre le fisc

Shame really

It was good until it sung cotton eyed joe.

X-men 2 "little pissa" X-men 2 "little pissa"

Well

I liked it, it was quite funny although I am confused as to why everyone was fat...

Life, So far... Life, So far...

...

It was nice to look at, but very confusing. And it looked like you put in a lot of effort but the sound let the flash down. And how old actually are you... Well, for me this is an average flash. Good points and bad.

Environmental Environmental

ooh

This is quite disturbing. The music fits in perfectly. This could be an advert on the TV for not littering and stuff.

Very nice.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

This is sooooo awsome, I have downloaded the song faster than I could realise that my cursor was on the lemondeamon downloader page. This is an incredibly funny and well styled flash. Instant 5 :D

Blam Another Day Blam Another Day

Hmm

Quite good for a clock flash, I am still not convinced though, it does take after a clock that submitted the worst flashes EVER.

Got Yourself a Gun Got Yourself a Gun

AAAAAAaa

Why do people make clock flashes, THEY ARE NOT FUNNY!!! Just give up wasting your time making clock crap and do something worthwile with your flash skills.

Although compared to the other clock flashes I have seen this is really good.

Good Times In The Womb Good Times In The Womb

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaah!

Oh, that was awsome, so funny! "swimming in the womb". That is so cool. I think this is one of my favorite flashes I have seen it today.

Nerdo-sez-bo responds:

Thanks man, you're not so bad at flash yourself. Probably better than me

A Very Clockmas Flash A Very Clockmas Flash

Clock flashes ARE NOT GOOD!!! They are not funny, they are pointless crappiness that are a waste of peoples time watching. As for the "subliminal" messages they arnt very subliminal.

My verdict "MUST TRY HARDER".

ForkClock responds:

- none -

Favorite Flash Artists:
- none -
Favorite Flash Content:
-- choose below --1. Adrenaline Challenge!2. Decline of Video Gaming 33. A Decline Christmas4. Decline of Video Gaming 25. Decline of Video Gaming6. A Men's Room Monologue

Experience: Ranked # 72,134 out of 883,452 users!
Blam/Protect: Ranked # 64,749 out of 883,452 users!
Stickers: 0 (click to order)
Voting Power: 3.30 votes

Rank: Citizen
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 6 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 9 quality entries.

STFU